Attributed to Johann Jakob Müller
55 × 47cm
Clear glass, red and blue flashed glasses with etching, painting in grey and yellow silver stain
An exquisite piece from the first half of the nineteenth century
Bernhard Friedrich von Wattenwyl (1801–1881) and his wife Frau Eliza de Portes (1812–1914) married in 1838 in Geneva, where they founded the Église Évangélique Libre de Genève (Free Evangelical Church of Geneva).