We attribute the design of this stained glass window to Cesar Klein (1876-1954),
and the execution to the workshop of Puhl & Wagner und Gottfried Heinersdorff
Berlin, ca. 1925
81 x 122 cm
Polychrome, mouthblown antique glass, red flashed glass, partly yellow flamed, contoured and painted with black vitreous paint. Leaded and with two wind poles at the rear.
Biografie Cesar Klein